It’s that time of the week again!! TGIF and we cant wait to go out and celebrate our weekend!
In this cool spring night we look to look comfortable and fashionable. One of my favorite activities to do during a Friday night is to go watch the latest premieres in theaters! I specially want to watch Captain America tonight! I absolutely love the marvel comics. But if going to the movies isn’t what you like here’s some ideas that you can do on a breezy Friday night!
1. Go out to with friends
2. Enjoy some fun activities like bowling or skating
3. Many people prefer to stay home and pamper themselves!
4. Play video games, what’s better than enjoying fun Friday night with some great video games.
5. Watch a game on TV specially with the NCAA games going on that’s sure to be fun! And if you enjoy NCAA fun go to Inspired Shades for the best NCAA shades!
6. Spend quality time with someone that you love, what’s better on a Friday night than to enjoy the company of someone you love!
Now that you have the perfect night planned is time to get the best outfit going! I prefer a lose more comfortable look, while glamming it with accessories! I love the pairing some cute short shorts with a nice cardigan in case it gets chilly later, while wearing my favorite shades and a cute bag and then I’m good to go! Style should be something that comes naturally and is fun and comfortable! Especially on a Friday night I love to just relax enjoy the company of my friends and look cute and comfortable because its definitely going to be a long night!!!
Inspired Silver has the best accessories I could ever imagine, they go great with any outfit whether you dress it up or you like to enjoy a casual look like me! We’ve got the perfect piece for you! This traditional fleur de lis symbol is a great edition to your wardrobe! This beautiful necklace is crafted of white metal in a lustrous golden tone. The stunning pendant is encrusted with champagne colored round cubic zirconias and is sent out on a 32 1/2 inch adjustable chain. This is the perfect accessory to make your outfit pop! Did I mention that its on sale!!
What do you guys think of this look?? Let me know your favorite style and outfit and you favorite Inspired Silver piece to go along with it.