One of my favorite traditions with Easter is egg-painting! This is the best activity you could do with the entire family, plus it will put you in the Easter spirit. We came across some interesting Eastern fun facts that are sure to make your Easter day an amusing one!
Easter is right around the corner and we are more excited than ever! Get your paintbrush ready cause it’s time to get creative!
When taking a bite of a chocolate bunny, 76% of Americans prefer to first bite off the ears, 5% eat the feet first and 4% eat the tail first. – Ouch that sounds painful!
- Over 90 million chocolate Easter bunnies are produced each year.- So it’s true what they say about bunnies!
- Americans consume more than 16 billion jellybeans at Easter- That’s a lot of Jelly Bellies!!
- The traditional act of painting eggs is called Pysanka- I love Pysanka!
- 700 million peeps are produced each year in the United States – Twitters may have competition
- Easter eggs are considered to symbolize joy and celebration, new life and resurrection- How spiritual.
- In 2007, an egg covered in diamonds sold for almost £9 million. –Talk about blinged out egg!!
Speaking of blinged out in celebration of Easter we are bringing you the most fabulous pieces for sale, so if you’re not into collecting colored eggs maybe you’ll be into collecting our colorful Easter spring pieces!
Want more Eastern Finds Click Here!